Our Process Employs Remote Technology and Generally Includes:
- A twelve-month schedule to focus on improved business effectiveness. (Usually, sessions last for about an hour and are generally scheduled every other week.)
- Identification of clear goals that will result in improved business effectiveness.
- Structured sessions to build self-awareness in the areas of leadership style, executive image, decision-making, personal presence, conflict management, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Benchmarks to measure progress and success.
Sessions are confidential and designed to match the individual leader’s challenges.
Coaching Individuals and Teams
Ré Associates recognizes that leaders with critical positions might gain benefit from an objective perspective on a specific issue, dilemma, or management deficit, especially where confidentiality may be a concern. Therefore, we offer time-limited coaching to work with leaders on a clearly defined, essential area. Additionally, leaders and teams accelerate success when they work together with a professional coach.
Ré Associates has been engaged to focus on the following sample subjects:
Leadership Development for Individuals:
- On-Boarding: The First 100 Days
- Creating Your Leadership Image and Brand
- Understanding the Culture and Developing Organizational Smarts
- Communicating Strategically with Authenticity and Confidence
- Improving Relations with your Board of Directors & Stockholders
- Responding to Leadership Challenges
- Introducing and Managing Change Within your Organization
- Contour your Professional Presence at the C-Level
Leadership Development in Teams:
- Generating Great Performance from Virtual Teams
- Succeeding with Multicultural Teams
- Setting the Stage for Great Performance & Results
- Building and leading High-Performance Teams
- Creating a “Sense of Team” Essential for Success
- Conquering Team Challenges
- Leading Within a Global Environment
- Fostering Communication and Understanding Within your Team